Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm outta here!!!

Tomorrow I'm packing up my suitcase, my sewing machine, and class supplies, and then I'm outta here early Tuesday.  A bunch of us are going to Pigeon Forge, TN, to the Mountain Quiltfest for several days of classes, quilts, vendors, food, laughter, wine, games, food, and all-around girl gang fun!

I'm taking two classes, both with Charlotte Warr Andersen: Whirly Twirly Designs and Fusible Thread Applique, and a lecture/dinner with Darlene Zimmerman, "Ho-Hum to Wow!"  Sooooooo excited!!!  Pigeon Forge puts on a great show, in two locales, and they always have amazing teachers every year.  You should look into it if you're anywhere nearby!!  The Quiltfest is the 9th-13th, with classes all week, beginning on Tuesday.

You won't be hearing from me until the weekend, I hope there will be enough left of me to do a little bloggin.  Let's assume it will be a report of fun, but not necessarily full disclosure :-)  See ya!!!!

1 comment: