Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 UFO Finishes/December

As soon as the Egg Money Quilt got on the bed, Annie was on top of the situation! This was the last of the 2011 UFO Challenge quilts that I finished.  Not that I managed to do all 12, but I did finish more than I'd expected.  And I have my list ready for 2012, in fact Judy already designed #5 on the list as the January UFO Challenge.  Argh, it's one that I've already put off a couple of times.  But I'm determined to get it done -- and since it's a Christmas wallhanging, I might get my first 2012 Christmas gift done!!

Judy at PatchworkTimes.com has links to other December 2011 finishes, go take a look!

5 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful and Annie looks quite content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt! Good luck with the 2012 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scrap sampler. Yes, good luck with 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finish and Annie approved! Congrats on your December finish and good luck with next year's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making my Christmas presents in January - mostly because I usually have them left over from December. Beautiful finish for the year and aren't we all glad they are OTL = Off The List. Judy C

    ReplyDelete